Han Hadji Nikoli is an indispensable part of the cultural and historical heritage of Bulgaria and an indisputable architectural masterpiece from the Renaissance.
It was built in 1858 on the order of Tarnovo merchant and participant in the struggle for independent Bulgarian church Hadji Nikoli.
The project and the construction are made by master Kolyu Ficheto, who creates a magnificent monumental building, which to this day is compared with a Venetian palace.
It is also due to the fact that he was the only survivor during the 70s in the town of Turnovo.
Today, after a long restoration, Han Hadji Nikoli is a complex of a restaurant, a wine bar, a museum and a picture gallery.