SITE VISITOR INFORMATION - GUIDEBG.INFO
1. Guidebg.info is an electronic portal. The site covers all kinds of landmarks and tourist sites in Bulgaria.
2. Guidebg.info is not responsible for possible technical issues related to access to the information on the site.
3. Guidebg.info is not responsible for lost profits or damage caused by the use of the site.
4. Guidebg.info is not responsible for copyright infringement due to user-defined texts and images.
5. Guidebg.info is not responsible for the authenticity and completeness of information posted by users on the site.
6. Registration on the Guidebg.info site is voluntary. The published contact information will be in the benefit and service of all users and visitors to the site.
7. Guidebg.info is entitled to send commercial communications within the meaning of Article 5 (paragraph 1) of the E-Commerce Act to provide information related to changes, maintenance and innovations.
8. Guidebg.info reserves the right to remove and remove unscrupulous users who abuse the publication of information containing violence, propaganda, pornography, unfair competition, compromising, provocative or offensive material relating to other users or third parties.
10. By registering on the site you declare that you have read the terms and conditions and agree with them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files consisting of a text set of information that a web site transfers from the web browser to the hard disk of your computer both temporarily during your visit or sometimes for longer periods in depending on the type of cookie. Cookies perform certain functions (including distinguishing you from other users on the same web site or storing certain information related to you, such as your preferences) and are used by most sites to make it easier for you to surf.
What cookies use guidebg.info
We use cookie information to make our site more user-friendly and easy to use. We use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the site to perform its functions. We use these cookies:
to establish the authenticity of our users when they use the site so that we can provide our services;
We use session cookies:
to recognize you when you return to our site to use our services.
Remember that cookies can not damage your files or increase the risk of viruses on your computer.
We also use third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
We use Google Analytics to generate site traffic statistics and traffic sources. To cancel, see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
The cookie-related information is not used to identify your identity, and the data samples are entirely under our control. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those listed here.
You can control and / or delete cookies as desired. You can delete all the cookies already saved on your device, and you can also set most browsers to block them. However, if you do, you may need to manually set up some parameters each time you visit the site, and some services and features may also not work.