The monastery "The Most Holy Heart of Jesus" is located in the center of the village of Tsarev brod, Shumen District. It is the first Catholic monastery of the Benedictine sisters in Bulgaria.
The beginning of the Catholic mission in Enidzhe (today Tsarev Brod), which preceded the monastery, dates back to 1900 with the arriving of Father Franz Kringes, a Rhine regionist passionist who came to create a church as the center of the German Catholic community.
He bought land and began to build the church. In 1910, the temple was finished and illuminated. At the initiative of Father Franz, Catholic Bishop of Rousse, Leonard von Baumbach, asked in 1913 to send Benedictine nurses to educate German children in Enge.